|Micro-MBC-2 is a dual channel, low profile Lithium-Niobate modulator bias controller. Based on digital signal processing (DSP) technique and highly sensitive and low noise circuits, the Micro-MBC-2 can perform excellent bias control for two modulators simultaneously. Each channel can be configured by the user to work in one of the two control modes: Peak/Null control or Quad control. The locking slope (Negative or Positive) is also selectable on board, which makes Micro-MBC-2 a versatile bias control solution for external modulators.
Micro-MBC-2 is designed to be integrated into transmitter boards. A photo diode with a low profile LC receptacle is built-in for space saving purpose. With an embedded serial communication interface, the bias controller can be monitored and controlled on-line.
All bias and dither output channels have a minimum of 30mA, 500pF load driving capability with short circuit protection. Micro-MBC-2 can work continuously in a 0°C-70°C environment.
PDFファイル： 236 kb
|- Low Profile: L 40mm, W40mm, H 13mm
- PCB Mountable
- Integrated Photo Detector Low Profile RLC Receptacle
- DSP Signal Processing
- Small DC Bias Ripple Voltage: 2mV Typical
- Two Bias Channels Up to two modulators can be controlled simultaneously
- Two Control Modes Peak/Null or Quad
- Very Small Dither Signal Amplitude: 0.1% Max of Vpi for Peak control 0.1% Typ Modulation Depth for Quad control
- Wide Power Supply Range: ±5V ～ ±12V DC
|- Data transmission system with NRZ or RZ modulation schemes
- Photonics signal processing