|Micro-MBC-1 is a single channel, low profile Lithium-Niobate (L/N) modulator bias controller. Based on digitalsignal processing (DSP) technique, highly sensitive and low noise circuits, the Micro-MBC-1 can perform excellent bias control for L/N modulator.
The controller can be configured by the user to work in one of the two control mode : Peak/Null control or Quad control. The locking slope (Negative or Positive) is also selectable on board, which makes Micro-MBC-1 a versatile bias control solution for external modulators.
Micro-MBC-1 is designed to be integrated into transmitter boards. A photo diode with a low profile LC receptacle is built-in for space saving purpose. With an embedded serial communication interface, the bias controller can be monitored and controlled on-line. All bias and dither output channels have a minimum of 30mA, 500pF load driving capability with short circuit protection. Micro-MBC-1 can work continuously in a 0°C- 70°C environment.
PDFファイル： 236 kb
|- Low Profile: L 40mm, W40mm, H 13mm
- PCB Mountable
- Integrated Photo Detector Low Profile RLC Receptacle
- DSP Signal Processing
- Small DC Bias Ripple Voltage: 2mV Typical
- Two Control Modes Peak/Null or Quad
- Very Small Dither Signal Amplitude: 0.1%Max of Vpi for Peak control 0.1%Typ Modulation Depth for Quad control
- Wide Power Supply Range: ±5V ～ ±12V DC
|- Data transmission system with
- NRZ or RZ modulation schemes
- Photonics signal processing