|Calmar Optcom's PSL Series is designed for a wide range of applications including basic or applied research, product testing and OEM systems. The turnkey design and long-term stability of the PSL Series make it well suited for work associated with the design and testing of 10 Gb/s & 40 Gb/s & 160 Gb/s components and systems. The unique computer control greatly simplifies the operation and maintenance of the laser. This highly reliable instrument features short setup and warm-up times to facilitate ease-of-use operation. We welcome your inquiries for additional information and availability.
- High Performance: adjustable pulse widths, transform-limited output, chirp-free, low timing jitter, wavelength tunability.
- Flexibility: highly adaptable instrument to match your requirements (optional internal RF clock, optional pulse compression, high power, tunable repetition rates).
- Ease-of-use: requires no special skills to operate and can be easily integrated into optical networking testing environments.
- Error free: stable RZ source laser produces reliable error free signals needed for life or long term testing requirements.
- Space saver: single unit fits into industry standard rack mountable space and provides the same functionality as multiple instrument configurations.
PDFファイル： 573 kb
- Front panel pulse width adjustment
- Wide range repetition rates
- Widely tunable wavelengths
- Low timing jitter
- Optional computer control
|- 10, 40, 160 Gb/s transmission
- Next generation component testing
- Optical communications R&D
- Material diagnosis
- Optical A/D and CDMA