|Calmar Optcom's FPL Series is designed for a wide range of Test & Measurement applications including high-speed optical receiver testing, high-speed optical sampling applications, high-speed circuit and chip testing, measurement of optical dispersion and nonlinearities, fiber grating characterization, and high-resolution OTDR. FPL series is also designed for research and development for next generation transmission systems, such as slice spectrum WDM transmission, core switch and optical CDMA, all optical switching with SOA and wavelength tuning.
Flexibility: instrument can be configured to provide additional amplification and pulse width compression of output signals.
Turnkey operation: Self-starting due to its passively mode-locked fiber laser based technology.
Stability: Transform-limited output of high quality RZ pulses ideal for high-speed testing and characterization.
PDFファイル： 139 kb
- High average power (up to 30 mW) and peak power (up to several KW)
- Pulse width 0.1～20 ps adjustable
- Wide range repetition rates (10～100 MHz)
- Widely tunable wavelengths (1535～1560nm)
- Transform-limited output
- Electrical synchronization output
|- High-speed optical communication R&D
- High-speed optical sampling
- High-speed optical receiver testing
- High-resolution OTDR
- Optical dispersion and nonlinearity measurements
- Optical impulse stimulus
- Optical switching